What are the World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED)?
Europe has the ambitious goal of becoming the first climate neutral continent by 2050. The Green Deal and the EU Climate Law are first concrete steps. The current economic challenges are also an opportunity to accelerate decarbonisation and to create a fairer society and a more competitive economy.
From 21 to 25 June 2021, the conference – which attracts over 600 participants from over 60 countries each year – shows how we can make a green recovery happen in practice and how the energy transition can contribute as an investment engine to this deep transformation.
Our audience: the entire energy transition world!
- business actors engaged in the energy transition: technology and equipment companies, energy companies, service providers, planners, developers, financing community etc.
- the energy research community
- public body representatives (e.g. EU institutions, national, regional and local governments, energy agencies)
- over 600 experts from more than 60 countries each year!
What do we offer?
In just 3 days, you can profit from a comprehensive package:
- 6 dedicated conferences, including the European Energy Efficiency Policy Conference, European Pellet Conference, Industrial Energy Efficiency Conference and the Smart E-Mobility Conference
- hands-on experience through technical site visits to innovative energy projects
- a major tradeshow on building efficiency and renewable energy with 1,600 exhibiting companies
- new business opportunities
- valuable networking possibilities
- Austrian hospitality!
Further information about registration and other details available here