30 September 2020, Brussels, Belgium
In line with SMARTSPEND’s main goal of creating more and better public support for energy technology research and innovation, EASE is coordinating the organisation of the SMARTSPEND’s conference, which will take place on Wednesday 30 September 2020 in Brussels.
Features of the conference
Access to Risk Finance Conference will:
- showcase the EU’s funding and financing offer for energy demonstration projects;
- give space to some private providers of finance to present their involvement in new energy technology.
A win win situation
Technology developers will deepen their understanding of these sources of capital while having the possibility to connect with representatives of public and private finance organisations.
Financial providers, both public or private, will gain awareness of the energy community’s needs and learn about projects that may be of interest as investment opportunities.
Is this conference for me?
- Are you part of or wish to be included in the European scene of energy demonstration projects?
- Are you part of the energy research community?
- Are you part of the energy industry willing to invest in clean energy?
- Are you a policy-maker in charge of R&I funding?
- Are you part of the private finance sector?
If you answered ‘yes’ to one or more of these questions, please stay informed about the follow-up to the conference’s organisation via this website and the hashtag #SMARTSPEND_EU on Twitter. Further details coming soon!